Friday, March 28, 2014

Weekly Roundup

This week has gone by faster then I know what to do with. We were jammed packed with fun activities, lots of cooking & baking, spring sunshine and well in tradition with Seattle weather it is back to Spring Rain.  

 I have started my Little man in Ski Lessons and it has been so fun to watch him love skiing. We grew up skiing and I look forward to the day when we can go on ski trips and skip school for the day, head up to the mountain and ski is fresh powder together!

Have you purchased any Mrs. Meyers products before?!?! I love there hand soaps and counter-top sprays when I want an extra scent in the kitchen. I just saw this Rosemary one at Target and had to have it! I am in Love, it smells wonderful! 

I love ANGIE'S Popcorn!!! Costco sells the yellow bag in a huge Costco style bag and it is dangerous and delicious! But yesterday I was at Top Foods and saw this BOOM CHICKA POP with only 70 calories per cup!!! I am so excited about this and it is just as delicious!! If you haven't tried Angie's popcorn yet, you need too. They have tons of different flavors and for holidays I have found special flavors at Target in perfect snack size bags you can put in a gift basket or give to kiddos. Also Angie's is part of the GMO free certified project which I LOVE! I want to eat real ingredients.




 How cute is this Eater printable from BLISSFUL ROOTS, I just discoverd her site and I am in love. She has tons of super cute Printables and fun games! I am excited to print this of and many more things from her site!


She also has the super fun Easter game BLISSFUL ROOTS!! I look forward to playing it with my son and having it at our Easter Egg hunt for him and his Cousins to play!!! 

Is this not so true and I so wish I could find this water bottle. Oh Lulu how I love you but not your price tag and how the good stuff always goes so fast!! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend everyone!!

Gillian Marquet

No comments:

Post a Comment