Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!
We only have one last stop to make tomorrow for Christmas shopping and we are done. My husband has a favorite chocolate chip cookie from a local cafe and since they are open tomorrow, I had 4 reserved for him. Since he is Santa around here and works so hard for our family, we need to leave "Santa" his favorite cookies and Coca-cola:) Today we braved Costco to get a cake for the kids to sing Jesus Happy Birthday! We got out in and out in 36 minutes...I would call that a victory!!

A few weeks ago I made this super cute and easy(just give yourself a few hours to complete & patience) DIY project using Christmas fabric, burlap, and your favorite string of lights. You can find the how to over here on a previous blog post. I love to incorporate a new DIY project each year to the house, just makes the decor extra special and a little more festive. 


I found the burlap fabric with the glitter at Joann's and the rest at Hobby Lobby.




My son had his first class Christmas party for pre-k and it was so much fun! I feel so blessed to be able to send him to a school where he is able to learn about the true meaning of Christmas! I also get to a be a room mom and it was a blast helping plan the party and be able to be there and listen to the kids say, "this is the best party ever!!!" I made these super adorable and easy baby Jesus in a Manger cupcakes(thank you Pinterest) for the kids. Chocolate graham crackers, mini Nilla wafers, white frosting, and yellow sprinkles for the King of Kings. I hope you have had a beautiful December with your family making wonderful memories with your loved ones and taking in all the joy & hustle & bustle this wonderful season has to offer. Only 2 more days!!

Wishing you & your family a very blessed and Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with an abundance of love, grace, and the joy of this glorious day! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and taking the time to read my blog posts. 

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so darn cute and perfect for Christmas! You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete